Sports Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The End....for now.
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm by Rain Dawn

» NHL 2013 Season
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:36 pm by Rain Dawn

» Oscar Pistorius shoots dead girlfriend
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm by kimball99

» Topps Baseball Cards refuse to mention Pete Rose
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm by kimball99

» Pittsburgh Penguins: In the Room - Season 2 - Ep 1
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm by Rain Dawn

» Becoming Wild - Ep 6 Mikko Koivu
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm by Rain Dawn

» Shark Byte 2013 Episode 1 HD
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm by Rain Dawn

» WWE HoF Class of 2013
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:47 pm by Rain Dawn

» Becoming Wild - Ep 5 Dany Heatley
Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 am by kimball99

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am

Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!!

2 posters

Go down

Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! Empty Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!!

Post  Rain Dawn Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 am

Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! Evanderkanehair

If you’re not familiar with the acronym, YMCMB stands for “Young Money Cash Money Billionaires,” which is a combination of Young Money Entertainment — a record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne — and Cash Money Records, the label that originally signed Lil Wayne.

At any rate, this might be a topic of conversation in Winnipeg after the whole “Vegas cash phone” episode.

What a Face affraid

Now that is just horrible. Dude came off as an idiot during the lockout with the Cash phone stuff. Can't deny his talent, but how the heck can you walk the streets with that stupid hairstyle.
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

https://sports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! Empty Re: Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!!

Post  kimball99 Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 pm

I'll admit, I thouroughly enjoyed his cash phone photo. It gave light to all them hockey fans who live in denial everyday thinking hockey players are different from other pro athletes.

Now on the subject of this haircut, what a moron hahaha. People like him want the attention, and no matter how stupid or rediculous, he's happy he's got the publicity. And nothing against Winnipegers persoanlly, but as someone who spent years in Winnipeg, it's a safe bet to assume the fans there will eat this shit right up
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!! Empty Re: Evander Kane with....a mess of a haircut!!

Post  Rain Dawn Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 am

I rate him as a player. He's good and has the tools to do damage on the ice, but his off-ice antics are getting more press at moment which can't be too satisfying for a player or his calibre.

I just can't believe the dude will honestly walk the streets with that. It's a mess. Attention seeking at highest order. I can only base Winnipeg on what I see, but there fans seemed liked they are pumped with some type of drug each home game. They is definitely a rowdy crowd in that building...I like it Laughing
Rain Dawn
Rain Dawn
Admin

https://sports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  kimball99 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Keep in mind Winnipeg went 15 years hoping to get a team back, and they did. They have that many years of pent up frustration and 15 years of lovin' there Jets to let loose on the world. Let's just hope this incarnation fo the Jets has more success than the last one haha.

Back on subject.Players like Kane get the attention, but eventually it crosses over on the ice, and he starts to get the wrong type of attention. Let's just hope he matures sooner then he becomes a target.
kimball99
kimball99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum